- Category : ZAAAP Garage Door Repair
All you need to know
A garage door that is off track is one problem most homeowners in Los Angeles face. Many factors can cause this; misaligned tracks, broken lift cable, and the normal wear and tear are the three most common factors that can cause this headache for most homeowners in LA.
How to fix an off-track garage door.
We have seen and handled different kinds of problems for the many years we have been in the industry. Our professionals are here to show you what you can do in case this dilemma occurs.
- Disconnect the opener to see whether the door and opener rope is damaged.
- Open the door and check whether there is a jamming wheel(s).
- If the wheel/s is not in place, adjust it/them to its/their correct position(s).
- Countercheck the rails.
- Manually test the garage doors’ mechanism
- Check the automatic operations to see if it is in good working condition
What makes ZAAAP a handy substitute?
Repairing a misaligned track can, however, require a few necessary tools and safety precautions. These tools are usually hard to find in most homes. But, with ZAAAP, we have all the tools required, both sophisticated and technical.
Our team is equipped to handle all the challenges you are facing within minutes.
Good practice for maintaining a garage door track.
We leave you with a guide to follow and guarantee long-lasting track service.
- Examine the roller track every week.
- If you see a loose bolt/screw, tighten it.
- Clean the tracks and lubricate it regularly (twice or so in two months). We have a user manual to help you know how to clean and lubricate door tracks.
- Inspect the horizontal track alignment.
- Check pulleys and cables
If you need more help, do not hesitate, make a call, and we will be glad to help.